Thursday, December 10, 2020

The Taerstein Twins family photos in NYC!

 






















Another great family photo shoot in DUMBO Brooklyn with the Taersteins!!

I love it when I get the chance to include the whole family in pre bar (b'nai) mitzvah photos. The twins are big sports fans so I encouraged them to bring a couple of balls as props. Not only does it look good but pro tip: it keeps the boys occupied between shots. 12/13 year old boys are not known for their patience especially for the camera so anything I can do to keep them interested I do!!! It's also great to shoot so close to the Time Out New York Market

because Mom's can bribe them to smile with the promise of delicious food afterwards.
xo

All photos copyright of Luciebelle Photography lucibelle.com
Featuring the best in modern mitzvah, family & event photos in
NYC, NJ, Westchester, Long Island and Greenwich.

No comments: